From June 6 to July 5, 2015, the best female soccer teams in the world will be playing across the nation in Edmonton, Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Vancouver as Canada hosts the FIFA Women's World CupTM/MC. It's the premier championship in the game of soccer that's held every four years by the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.
This energizing coin features colours from teams around the world that are packed into one dynamic maple leaf as a symbolic welcome from Canada. Whether you're from North America or any other continent on the globe; whether you're a player on the pitch or a fan cheering from the stands; this very special coloured coin invites you to be part of the soccer magic that will play out in Canada in 2015—"WELCOME!"
An ideal gift, perfect as a unique award for someone who plays soccer! Order yours today!
• Official commemorative coin of the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015TM/MC!
• One of only two specially designed coloured coins!
• Superbly crafted in 99.99% pure silver to capture the energy and passion of the "beautiful game."
• Soccer ball display case a unique touch for a stunning presentation.
• The perfect collectible for any Canadian who's proud to host FIFA Women's World Cup 2015TM/MC, particularly residents of the six cities where the tournament will be played: Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt.
About the Design:
Canadian artist Greg Banning has created an energizing design of a single maple leaf with the colours of the world that will appear on the pitch at FIFA Women's World Cup 2015TM/MC. It's a symbolic welcome from Canada to the world and a global celebration of people uniting in sport.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a custom clamshell with a graphic beauty box.